Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quarter of a Century


My green Rice Krispy birthday cake! I made it myself! 

I turned 25 on March 13. Trevor "surprised" me with tickets to see Avenue Q at The Gammage in Tempe. So awesome! It was really funny! For adults only.

After the show we asked an usher to take our picture next to the show's poster. She warned us she cuts people's heads off. We thought she was exaggerating.

We were able to get some good photos though:
 

Later we had dinner at Joe's BBQ in Gilbert. It was great fun! I didn't get any pictures with my family =(. I'm bummed about that. I totally forgot I had my camera I was having so much fun. 



The high school gang, minus Amy. The cute little girl in pink is Lana, she's Ellen's niece and my birthday buddy!

The nursing gang! T3 Woot Woot!

The gang gang...haha! 


Hanging out at Mom and Dad Boone's after the festivities. Their Beet martini is awesome! This is the closest picture I have to a family one, except the one above with Mark.

Thanks everyone for hanging out with me on my birthday! It was awesome! I had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday, Grace! Hope you both are doing well! Should we be expecting a baby Boone anytime soon? Oh my gosh, that rhymed and I didn't even mean to!

    ReplyDelete