Saturday, January 15, 2011

Holiday Recap

Hi Everyone! So here's the recap of an eventful 2 months:

I started a new job at the beginning of November at Summit Surgery and Recovery Center. They are a bone and joint surgery center. They do a lot of same day surgeries but they also do some over nighters. I work in the evening shift in the recovery care center. I really love working there! I feel so appreciated by the administrators, my coworkers, and patients. I even received a bouquet of flowers welcoming me to the team my 2nd day of work!



We went to Disneyland with Mom and Dad Boone in the beginning of November as well. It was a lot of fun! We met up with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins for dinner. It was great seeing them. They also helped us get great spots for the fireworks and Fantasmic. We got some great video but I didn't upload them here.



Thanksgiving




Kristina's Baby Shower




Christmas work parties




Christmas in Phoenix



New Year's and our 2nd Anniversary at Tlaqupaue in Sedona




Annual Flagstaff Fun Weekend with the Gang

While up here for the Annual Flagstaff Fun Weekend, our friend Callie's (33 1/2 weeks pregnant) water broke. We took her and Bart to the hospital. On Saturday evening she delivered her beautiful son Ethan!
 Callie and Ethan

Proud parents

It's been a busy few months and will be a busy next few month preparing for the arrival of our little bambina! We'll attempt to keep you posted!

1 comment: