Thursday, October 1, 2009

We are Blessed

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. Do not be afraid… for I am with you… declares the Lord. Jeremiah 1:5,8

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for all your love and support during this difficult time. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. All your prayers, thoughts, and words of kindness are much appreciated. It's been a great comfort to us. We know that our baby is in God's caring hands.

Trevor and I are doing well. We still occasionally have our moments of sadness, and probably will for a while. My new job has been great and very supportive as well. We've been putting our energies into decorating and remodeling the house. Trevor's been hard at work making a video game for Xbox 360 during his spare time.

Hope this message finds all of you well. We love you all and can't express enough our gratitude for all you do for us.

We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment