Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Perfect Pantry

Before & After



I know that it doesn't look horribly different but it is. I created more space by rearranging and organizing everything into categories. With the extra space I was able to move things from the laundry room to the pantry, thus cleaning the laundry room at the same time!

The shelves are organized as follows from the top to the bottom:
electrics; paper products, tupper ware and canned goods; cooking supplies,pasta/noodle supplies, baking supplies and produce; breakfast foods, rice, tea/coffee/cocoa and snack foods; sodas, juices, and garage bags.

During:




Who knew a little pantry could hold so much! Goodness. I thought it would only take an hour or 2, but it ended up taking me the whole day. Well worth it because now I have a functional pantry! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment