Sunday, April 3, 2011

39 weeks!

1...(give or take) more weeks...haha!

Here are the stats from my last doctor's appointment:
4/1 
Weeks pregnant: 38 weeks and 5 days
Blood pressure: 107/71 
Weight: 154 (36lbs total, yay no weight change!) 
Fundal height: 38
Baby's heart rate: 145
Baby's position: head down! yay!
Dilation, effacement, station: The doc said I'm "easily 1cm," 50-70% effaced, -1 station
New things: There are things happening down there! yay! Um...WARNING: The following information may be too much information (TMI), if you don't want to know don't read any further....






I think I had my bloody show this morning! yay! And I've had vaginal discharge that last few weeks which I think is from my cervix thinning. Hooray! Exciting things!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how exciting it is to start seeing blood? haha. normally it is such a bummer- but when almost ready to push out a baby, it is so exciting!!!

    Hooray!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are so close! So excited for you and Trevor. You will be parents in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete