Thursday, February 19, 2009

Phillip and Raquel's Wedding 1-24-09

Phillip and I have known each other for a very long time. Since we were wee tykes! Our families are close family friends. I grew up thinking Phillip and Patrick (his older bro) were my cousins. Phillip and Raquel were married at St. Anne's Catholic Church in Gilbert, AZ. It was a beautiful ceremony! Their reception was at the Hilton. Also, very beautiful! They had many unique things to make the reception truly about them. Kristina Nagaran, a close family friend of Phillip's, sang the couple a special song! FP Productions dance crews did a special dance for the newlyweds! It was awesome!

Here are some photos of the day:

Phillip excitedly awaiting his bride


The Girls

The Bridal Party

Exchanging of the rings


Flowers to Mary


Cole at the reception playing with his silverware.


My bro and I

No comments:

Post a Comment