Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

February has come and gone and it's time for a new centerpiece. I love how this brandy vase has gotten so much use! It was first used at our wedding as our well wishes bowl, where guests wrote messages for our guest book, which I still haven't finished! Now, it's used for our dining table centerpiece.

For spring, I have filled it with silk Gerbera daisies I picked up on sale (50% off) at Micheal's. At first I cut the flowers using our pruners but soon discovered that I can just pull the flower from the stem! Hooray! It definitely made things way easier and faster! I also made one for the planter outside.

The smaller one is for the planter outside of our front door.


I had some left over bouquets that I put in a couple of vases I have and simple arrangement to brighten our living room and kitchen. The light pink vase is the vase Trevor gave me when he proposed and the dark pink vase is the one Trevor gave me when he gave me my first bouquet.

It's really weird seeing all these beautiful spring blooms around the house when it's still snowing outside! But it definitely makes everything inside the house warm and cheery! Silvia seems to like them too!

>

No comments:

Post a Comment