Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blessings Sunday

With Lent rapidly approaching I decided that every Sunday I wanted to count my blessings...hence Blessings Sunday. Alas, I realize it's Tuesday but we arrived back to Flagstaff late on Sunday night and I worked yesterday. So I gave myself a grace period this week. Without further ado...

We are blessed because...
  • We live 3 hours away from friends and family.
  • We have a loving kitty who misses us dearly when we leave her, even if it is just to run errands.
  • I only work 3 days a week (granted it is 12-13 hours/day) and can work on projects around the house the other days, which is helpful considering our goals for this year. Ex: Our recently cleaned and organized pantry.
  • God has a plan for our lives. Though life doesn't always go as we plan, life goes according to God's plan. Somethings in life are not in our control and that's okay! Ex: Miscarriage earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment